12 Months Salami Pizza Kit Subscription
- Preheat oven for 10 mins. 240c gas mark 9
- Lay a pizza base onto a bread or cutting board.
- Spoon on approx 6 table spoons of Barrel & Stone tomato. (120g per pizza) and spread until layered across the pizza base.
- Evenly distribute a hand full of the Fior di Latte mozzarella evenly on top of the sauce (approx. 125g).
- Add toppings, for example if using the Salami Napoli place 6 slices on top of the mozzarella.
- Slide Pizza onto the middle oven shelf and place a square of tin foil on the bottom of your oven to catch any delicious melting cheese.
- Cook for 10 - 12 mins. (as ovens differ check after 7 mins) Pizza is cooked when the crust is slightly browned.
- Slide pizza onto board and cut.
- Open beer and eat pizza.
YES: Contains the listed allergen
* : Denotes produced in a factory where other allergens are present
- Nuts, namely almond, hazelnut, walnut, cashew, pecan nut, Brazil nut, Pistachio nut and Macadamia nut (Queensland nut)
- Cereals containg gluten i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains